Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

6.12.2010

Featuring: Flip-Flops A Flyin'

Today I bought my 3 year old his very first pair of flip-flops.  I was nervous to spend the money on them because I had no idea if he'd even be able to keep them on his feet.  I just happened to come across this post at Shannon Makes Stuff on how to make a strap to keep those little feet in their shoes.

(Picture is from www.shannonmakesstuff.com)

I think it looks like it would work well.  So...if he starts to run and those flip-flops go a flyin' I know now how to fix them, and I find that fabulous!

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails