Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

1.05.2011

Featuring: Printable Vintage Paper Dolls

When I was a little girl I loved to play with paper dolls.  I suspect that many of you loved them too!  I found this really great website that has page after page of vintage paper dolls that can all be printed for free, and they're cute too!

from the collection of Teri Pettit

from the collection of Teri Pettit
I printed this Strawberry Shortcake set for my daughter, and she loves it! 

There are quite a few sets available including a few for Valentine's Day.  They would make a fun girls Valentine's Day gift, don't you think?  

Here's another great set.  I adore these girls!  The Ginghams were my favorites. 
You might also like The Ginghams Visit Grandma.

from the collection of Teri Pettit
**Edited to add:  My sister suggested that it would be fun to print the paper dolls onto magnet paper and keep them in a cute tin.  I love this idea, and think it would be easy to make several sets at a time to have on hand for birthday gifts.
 
To print these dolls and many others visit Teri's Paper Doll Scans. 

Today's Fabulous Find...Printable Vintage Paper Dolls


Pin It!

10 comments:

Amy Watson said...

Stawberry Shortcake was my favorite as a little girl...and THIS is what she looked like! Cute find!

jandjhome said...

I just loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was young. I had a dress of hers that was my absolute favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You caught my attention with the Vintage Strawberry Shortcake picture....I just love her. I'm printing these paper dolls for my 7 year daughter! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Cool! I had the Ginghams as a kid - didn't remember them until I saw it here. Quite a blast from the past. Thanks! I wonder if I could interest any of my boys in paper dolls... hmmmm...

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Hey Pretty girl! Im your newest follower and LOVING your blog! I found you at a linky party and loved the subway art..but now looking thru your blog I love TONS that you do...I wuld LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE for you to link up at my Whassup Linky ...And i would SO LOVE to have you as a follower...Link some of your FABULOSITY at Whassup!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here *

xoxokara

Amy said...

THANK YOU! I LOVED the Ginghams when I was little, and the "old" version of Strawberry Shortcake, too! I can't wait until my girlie is old enough to play with paper dolls! You have a wonderful blog!!!

Niki Turner said...

OH!!! The Ginghams! I loved my set. Just seeing them almost made me tear up! Thank you for sharing these!

Carmen said...

These are just adorable! My granddaughter is pretty young still, but I think I'll print some off now...and I love the magnet idea! Perfect! Thanks!! :)

betty said...

The paper dolls are fabulous.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The dolls and clothes are lovely, thank youso much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails