Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.01.2011

Guest Posting at Oopsey Daisy's Summer Camp and Month in Review

I'm over at Oopsey Daisy's Summer Camp today sharing some fun activities and a printable game for a favorite children's book of mine.  If you've got a few minutes to come to summer camp, I'd love to have the company and I'm pretty sure you'll love the book!



Month in Review

Each month I like to feature the bloggers that have spotlighted one of my projects.  It's my small way of letting them know how much I appreciate them.   The links go directly to their home pages if you see any you'd like to check out.




Tator Tots and Jello (Facebook feature)

Frugal Upstate (Facebook feature)
Pittypat Paperie--Diane has a fun idea for a subway art tag.




Millers Ink
(Lynn was so sweet and posted a feature post about my blog on the day that I featured her cards.) 

Thank you!

If you featured my blog in June and I missed you on the feature list, please send me an e-mail so I can add a link to your home page. 

Also, I won this super fun tote set over at Blue Cricket Design!  Cute, huh!  The bag and clutch were sewn by Elizabeth at Sew Chatty.   If you're in need of a new tote, I can tell you that she did a really great job sewing this one.   Thanks so much Becca and Elizabeth, I love it!

source

  
I apologize to any of you who may be waiting for a summer subway art print to fill your empty frames.  I had every intention of posting it this week, but I haven't been able to find the time to get it finished yet.  I'll try again for next week.  I promise you that I'll have it ready before summer has passed, lol. :)

Click here to visit Oopsey Daisy's Summer Camp.
 



Pin It!

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love the tote, janet! i'm off to check out oopsey daisy's!

Karen said...

Great post on oopsey daisy's Janet! That book looks so fun! I wish my kids were young again! You have such an awesome blog!!

Simply AJ said...

Stop by from Oopsey Daisy... love your blog! You have a new follower.
AJ -

queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com
http://queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails