Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.01.2011

Featuring: Christmas Tree Wall Art

Alison at Oopsey Daisy just made the most adorable wall art!  Have you seen it?


This would be a fun way to use up fabric scraps...and ribbon pieces...and trim remnants...which I just so happen to have plenty of!  You too?  There isn't any glass in the frame so with a little spray paint magic just think of what you could do with a thrift store frame or an old frame you have stashed away.  I can't wait to make one and am thinking it would be a nice gift for my kids to make for their school teachers as well.


Today's Fabulous Find...Christmas Tree Wall Art!


Pin It!

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is adorable cute--tfs, janet:)

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing it! I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Trio.

Brenda Williams said...

This is so neat! You could also do snowmen or wreaths.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails